Gawdibelieve
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
 
No Carbos Please

today i watched my diet. atkins would have been proud of me. had lunch with pew, cherns and mingying. we picked some steamboat buffet place. i was very conscious on avoiding all the carbos - the stuff that puts the pounds on you. my 3 hoots can be my witnesses. i never strayed from my course. it was a pure high-protein-diet-almost-one-menu-item affair for me. i don't how much i had down but i think i probably put away a kilo or maybe more of beef in that one sitting. it is 7.30pm now and i am still feeling the bovine in me. don't think dinner is going to be possible tonite. well, maybe supper afterwards ... moooooooo.
 
Comments:
I see the amount of beef you take I also pai seh but then I skin is quite thin wan...I easy to pai seh type...because shy like mad
 
aiyoh pew...u expect us to believe tt? actually i think pong had the best buffet strategy....really smart!
 
He took a good very balance of meat and veg...unlike someone hor....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

amazingroove
Guard Me Jealously .:. i believe .:. For The King .:. Star Wars In Hokkien .:.
top blog
TheOneCommunity
blogs of mature people
Christina ChernWei PEW MingYing Michelle PastorBarnz GrandAuntySerena (NEW!!!)
blogs of young people
Nikki YiLing Jermaine LaLa IvFen Charlotte Bethany Asher Priscilla Lauren Jeremy Benjamin Claris NicoleNg MelG Dennis Cheryl Cassandra
tagboard